We’re halfway through Digit-al Dozen week (and I’m still not really sure what whimsy means…) But yeah, here’s my third look!
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
- Start by applying two coats of Nolita’s Lavender.
- Once that’s dry paint liquid latex around your nails.
- Use the smoosh technique to create the base with the other purple polishes.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Once that’s dry, paint on the base of the design with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- For the cats, I randomly dabbed on blobs of the different colored polishes and blended them with a detail brush (Josette previously reviewed here.)
- Go back in and add the spots on the cats, the gold for the stars, and the black outlines.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
I have to admit that this isn’t one of my favorite designs from this week. My line work is a little sloppy, but I think the cats are cute and the base was super pretty! I’d love to hear what you guys think!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review