It’s time for another Digit-al Dozen week! Are you excited?! I’m excited, and slightly nervous because this theme was super hard, but yeah, I think I did it right? Maybe? Keep reading to find out what the theme is (or just go back and read the title, but I mean whatever floats your boat, man.)
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This time around we’re tackling (or at least that’s the hope…) whimsy nails! What does that mean? I HAVE NO IDEA! Seriously, though. The best definition that I could put together was, “playfully unusual,” so that’s what I attempted. You guys will have to tell me if I pulled it off. This first look was inspired by this super neat tree!
- Start by applying two coats of Nyssa.
- Then using the dry brush technique add on a little Normani and Codie.
- Paint some wood grain like wavy lines on with the Pure Color #12 and acrylic paint.
- Once that’s dry go back in with the Pure Color Glamor #1, and add on the windows with acrylic paint.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Wax That…
Not too shabby of a start, right? Possibly? Anyone? Bueller…..I think the idea of these are kind of cool, but I’m not totally feeling it as a nail art design. It might just be the fact that it’s brown polish, but I couldn’t see myself wearing these for long. What do you guys think though? Let me know below!
Thanks for reading guys! Make sure to check out what everyone did below!