Here’s another recap:
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 14 – Delicious
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge – Glitter
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Bright Pops
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Pastel
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Coral
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Random
- Indie Fridays! Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer – When The Ball Drops + Posies And Peonies
Look at all that glitter! Holy cow! I’m in love….
Haha I like everything that went up this week! The nail art was a bit simpler than normal but sometimes simple is good! The Never Ending Pile Challenge is really helping me show you guys some of my indie polishes which is great. It’s just kind of hard coming up with cool nail art to do with them but I’ve got some things up my sleeve for this upcoming week (;
Here are some upcoming challenge themes:
Here’s a song for today:
Thanks for reading guys!