I have another recap for you all!
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 16 – Gothic
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Drugstore
- Squishy Face Polish – Spring 2014 Collection: Part 1
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Disaster Nails
- Squishy Face Polish – Spring 2014 Collection: Part 2 (Spring Crellies)
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Boutique
- Squishy Face Polish – Pastel Art
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Tropical
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Had To Have It
- Indie Fridays/Saturday: Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer – In Loving Memory + Shotgun Wedding + Drewbie
Holy poop! A lot of nails on the blog this week! I did my first real review this week on the blog, make sure to check it out if you haven’t, and I think my nail art is getting back up to where I want it to be! It’s been tough juggling nail art with school so I’ve been taking the easy way out of things but I think things are getting back to the level that I want it to be at!
I said last week that I had things up my sleeve for cool nail art and I think this week you’ll actually get to see it! I have my posts painted all the way up to Friday, woo go me! Anyways, I liked a lot of things that I posted this week! I liked my drugstore nails for the Never Ending Pile Challenge and a lot of people liked my triangle gradients. Cult Nails even shared them on Instagram and someone asked me to do a video of them! I might start attempting to do nail art tutorials but I need to make it through this semester though haha. Let me know if there’s anything you would want to see!
Here are some of the upcoming challenge prompts:
And a song for today:
Cults – I Can Hardly Make You Mine
Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!