Here’s another weekly recap!
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 15 – Fishtail
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Frost
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Wave Tips
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Jelly
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Hot Pink
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Indie
- Indie Fridays! Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer – Knot-Knot + Not Your Mama’s Cranberry Sauce
I only used blue nail polish twice this week! What?! I don’t even know how that happened, I wore so many colors this week that I normally wouldn’t wear. Weird….
So, I think I said last week that I had things up my sleeve for cool nail art ideas and then I did some of the easiest nail art I think I’ve ever posted for a good chunk of the week. *pats self on back* Whoops. It’s the end of the semester, so time is getting tight again which means most of my nail painting doesn’t happen till like 2-3am most mornings /: I think I have some fun stuff coming up this week though so look forward to that!
Here are the challenges I’m taking part in:
And a song for today:
Purity Ring – Crawlersout
Thanks for reading guys!