Here’s another weekly recap!
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 12 – Freestyle
- Music Monday: William Beckett’s Benny & Joon – Single
- Indie Fridays!: Squishy Face Polish – Electric Eel + Ursula
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Geometrics
- Patterned Wednesdays: All Of The Polka Dots
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Yellow / Peach
- Lacquer Legion: Lucky
- Indie Fridays/Saturdays!: Squishy Face Polish – Dragon Princess + Teal Me More
- Guest Post at Lipstick, Polish, & Blush, Oh My!
Look at all those posts this week! I’m all caught up on my posts and I’m getting ahead on nails for this week so we’re doing good! I used blue a lot again this week, whoops. I’m not even going to try to avoid it anymore haha!
This week was full of some extra posts. The Lacquer Legion post for this week was all about luck so I posted about my lucky polish that I always wear during presentations. I also wrote a guest post for Sam of Lipstick, Polish, & Blush, Oh My! Go check that out and give her blog a look around! I think everything on the blog this week was really fun, I’m loving the little ties from my Music Monday post!
Here are some of the upcoming challenge themes!
And a song for today:
Sleeping With Sirens – If You Can’t Hang
Thanks for reading guys and check back later for some nails!