Here’s this week’s recap:
- FingerFood Theme Buffet – Week 9 – Flowers
- Music Monday: The Lonely Forest’s Arrows
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Watermarble
- Line Art
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Skittles
- Indie Fridays!: Coated In Polish – Let It Snow + My Pop Tart Melted + Going To War
Anybody have any idea what my favorite color nail polish is? Hahaha maybe I should challenge myself to a week of no blue nails. Wow. Can’t do that this month though since the Tri-Polish challenge colors include blue hehe (;
I think this was a good week on the blog though! I feel like I’m struggling to follow up some of the more detailed designs I did during the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge. But I’m on Spring Break and I’m not working so I have plenty of free time, we’ll see what I come up with! If I had to pick a favorite manicure for this week, I would definitely pick my The Lonely Forest nails! I loved them so much!
Here are some of the challenges I’m still taking part in:
And a song for today:
Mayday Parade – Jersey
Thanks for reading guys and check back later for some nail art!