It’s time for a recap!
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 2 – Jewel Tones
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 3 – Warm Vs. Cool
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 5 – Birthdays/Celebration
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 4 – Monochrome
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Bike Pattern
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 5 – Contrast
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 6 – Neon
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Green
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 7 – Primary
- Indie Fridays! Sick Lacquers – Graffiti + Aqua Moon + Morning Snow
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 8 – Still Life
Oh my. I showed you guys 13 different manicures this week and wrote 11 posts….and I loved every minute of it! I’m having a lot of fun with the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge! It’s pretty challenging but I like being pushed to try new things. I’m also really happy with the nails I did for the FingerFood Theme Buffet this week and the Golden Oldie Thursdays challenge 😀
For this upcoming week on the blog, I’ll be continuing on with all the challenges! I’m still ahead on painting my nails, I’m falling a bit behind but I’m still pushing through. The Nail-Art-A-Go-Go is entering it’s Art 101 phase, which means that things get a whole lot more complicated. I’m excited!
Here are some of the upcoming challenge prompts!
And today’s song:
Paramore – Ain’t It Fun
Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!