I’m back again with another recap!
- Christmas Winter Challenge – Christmas Traditions
- Music Monday: Breathe Carolina’s Hello Fascination
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Polka Dots
- Skittles Wednesdays: Deconstructed Ice Cream Pop Art?
- Christmas Winter Challenge – Toys
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Festiveness Gone Wrong
- Indie Fridays!: Live Live Polished – All Red-y For You + Mean Green
Wow, a lot of nails on the blog this week haha. Honestly I’m a little shocked, double posting on some of the challenge days is weird haha. Ah well, I like keeping up with the challenges! They’re fun! Even though I’m struggling with the Tri-Polish Challenge a bit this month.
My favorite nails of the week are a tie between the Hello Fascination nails and my ice cream skittles! I love how fun both of them were. Did you have a favorite? I know I mentioned it earlier in the week but I finally built a light box, so hopefully some photo consistency is coming to the blog! I actually ended up painting all the nails for the week minus 1 post yesterday whoops. But I’m excited to show you what’s coming to the blog this week!
Here are the remaining prompts for the Christmas Winter Challenge:
The Story So Far – Quicksand
Thanks for reading and check back later for another Christmas Winter post!