Here’s this week’s recap:
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 3 – Weather
- Music Monday: White Picket Fence’s Clocks And Calendars
- Tri-Polish Challenge Tuesdays: Swirly Whirly Hearts
- Skittles Wednesdays: Not Your Mama’s Black And Red?
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Blue
- Indie Fridays! Glossome Polish – Pop Rocks + Peri-Twinkle + Neon Nation
Overall, I’m happy with everything that went up on the blog this week! Some of the designs were pretty simple but I still found them really appealing. I think I’m realizing that I work better with line work designs rather than abstract designs. That’s how I am with my design work and drawing outside of nails too so I guess that makes sense.
I also wrapped up my first week of classes this week. I know I always complain about school and I said this last semester but this semester is definitely going to be a rough one. Regardless though, this upcoming week will be another fun one I think! So be ready! 😀
Here’s some upcoming challenge prompts:
And today’s song:
Lorde – Glory And Gore
Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!