Oh, hello, again! So, Digit-al Dozen week is coming up next week, but I still haven’t finished sharing my looks from November’s theme. It’s pretty pointless to post them now, but I had the looks all painted and thought that I should share them you guys anyways. But, moving on. Last’s month prompt was color contrast nails so here is my fourth look!
Here is what I used:
Ivanka is a polish that has been sitting in my helmer neglected for what feels like forever, but it’s so gorgeous! Layering Corpus Callosum over top of it made it look like it was really glowing too. Anyways, the inspiration for this design came from this sweater that is linking to TF Knitwear.
- Start by applying two coats of Honor (which stains, so be careful!)
- Add a layer of Ivanka over that.
- Once that’s dry, mix a little bit Corpus Callosum (previously reviewed here) with some acetone and dab it on with a fluffy brush.
- Then using white acrylic paint a detail brush, add on the base of the squiggles.
- Go back over them using Poppy (previously reviewed here) and a detail brush.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
This might actually be one of my favorite looks from the entire week. I wasn’t a fan of these nails when I painted them, because they reminded me too much of watermelon (weird, I know.) But looking at them now, I love these! The contrast between the neon pink and the dark, shimmery green is really speaking to me haha. Make sure to leave me a comment letting me know what you think!
Thank you guys so much for reading!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review