It’s Tuesday, which means that it’s time for another Twinsie post! Today is going to be packed with posts again, so yeah, I’ll keep the intros short.
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
I have to admit that I’m not hundred percent sure what counts as vampy nails, so I just went for a bunch of dark and glittery polishes! Because glitter. And dark colors. And fall. And ?
- Start with two coats of Ignite.
- Apply liquid latex around your nails.
- Dab on the other polishes.
- Use the dotting tool to swirl the polishes around.
- Peel off the latex.
- Place the studs into the wet polish.
- Do any other necessary clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I went looking through some of my old posts recently, and came across these needle drag nails I did a while back so I decided to recreate them. You can’t really see the swirls all that well because the colors are all so dark, but look at how awesome all the glitters look together!
Thanks for reading guys!
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sara at The Call of Beauty
Tiffany at Polished To Precision