I have another quick post for you guys tonight…I may or may not have gotten distracted watching The X-Files, and yeah, sleep is a thing….
So, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Okay, so I titled this post with turquoise, but I don’t even know if this color is really turquoise because I always get it confused with aqua and teal….meh. I do know that my theme for this week was pattern on pattern and that I recreated this design that I believe is by Sonia Delaunay? There’s a lot of uncertainties happening in this post, and don’t like it…..
- Start with two coats of Wednesday.
- Use the acrylic paint and detail brush to add on some random spots of plaid.
- Dab on random splotches of the other polishes.
- Once that’s dry, add on some dots of acrylic paint and Wednesday.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
This has probably been my favorite day of this whole challenge, because not only did I get to paint a pattern but then I got to paint another on top of it! Best thing ever for me (and it’s Friday! 😛 ) What do you guys think? Are you a fan of layering patterns?