Happy Friday lovelies!
Who else is super excited for this weekend? I don’t know what it is about this week, but it’s been exhausting. I’m super ready for two days of sleeping in 😛
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Also, random note, I think this is the first time I’ve been on time for this challenge since the new year started….woo, go me!! Anyways, this week we’re all posting designs featuring three purples and my pattern was patchwork.
- Start with three coats of Brand Sparkin’ New Year.
- Paint on the outlines of the patches with the paint and Pure Color #12.
- Fill in some of the spaces with Cardigan Sweater and Let Your Hair Down (previously reviewed here.)
- Add on the designs with the Pure Color Glamor #1.
- Re-outline the patches.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I’m not quite sure why January seems to be the month of purple, but I’m digging it! I wish I had been able to get my line work a little neater here, but I love the three polishes that I used for the base. What do you guys think? Purple lover or no?
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review