Happy Monday!! Maybe? Possibly? Would you feel better if I told you that I have a review to share with you all today? Hopefully you said yes, because I recently received some nail art supplies from LadyQueen to share with you all and I’m kicking off the reviews today!
Let’s get to the nails!
The first time that I’ll be reviewing for you guys are these triangle studs! I picked out the silver ones, but these are also sold in gold. Each triangle is small, lightweight, and has a slightly grooved back. These laid flat and didn’t stuck very far off of my nail, which is great for someone like me who likes to pick at 3D decorations.
- Start by applying two coats of Wisp.
- Apply liquid latex around your nails.
- Then using the Ziplock bag smash method, add on the other colors.
- Peel off the latex and clean up.
- Working one nail at a time, apply a layer of Always and use a dotting tool to place the studs and rhinestones in the wet polish.
- Clean up again if necessary.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
Not the most seasonally appropriate nails, but I really liked how these turned out! The studs are a great size (the overall design was a little big for my pinky, but that’s no fault of the product.)
press samples // some products in this post were provided in exchange for an honest review