Look who’s back! I missed last week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge post too….whoops. I’ll get it together at some point…
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This *past* week, we were all supposed to be showing off our triple green manicures. My personal prompt was saran wrap, so I decided to create a smoosh base! Which it’s seriously starting to become my favorite nail art technique, because you can use pretty much whatever polishes you want and the result is always super interesting and unique.
- Start with two coats of Seasons Are Changing.
- Once that’s dry, paint liquid latex all around your nails.
- Dab random blobs of the polishes on your nail and smoosh the colors around with saran wrap.
- Peel off the liquid latex.
- Add on the leaves using acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
The leaf design was inspired by this print from If The Lamp Shade Fits. My line work looks a little shaky, but I really enjoyed this look! The little sparkles from Seasons Are Changing are probably my favorite part of the entire manicure. It was such a nice little extra touch! What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading guys!