Guess who’s back with another post for you guys? Me! Obviously, that was a dumb question.
Onto the nails!
I bet you guys can’t figure out where we’re traveling to with this manicure? Haha just kidding! These nails were inspired by this little tea party decoration.
2. For my index finger, I used the dotting tool and Wisp for the polka dots.
3. My middle finger started with white acrylic paint and I applied with the striping brush.
4. When the white was dry, I went back in and added the red details.
5. For my ring finger, I used the red paint and striping brush to paint on a grid.
6. Once that was dry, I went back in with Ryan and a detail brush to make the squares in the cross sections.
7. My pinky just got a quick wave of Ryan on the upper half of my nail.
8. Clean up.
9. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I kept telling myself at the beginning of this month that I wouldn’t paint that flag on my nails, because it’s done so much but I did it anyways. These nails were kind of fun, not something that I would wear for longer than the photos but they turned out pretty well!