Can you believe that it’s already Thursday? This week is flying by and I still need to finish my finals… Blah….
Let’s get to the nails though!
This month’s The Nail Challenge Collaborative theme might just be my favorite one yet! Can you guess what it is?
Here’s what I used:
Did you guess what it is?! It’s Spring Flowers! An entire month of floral manicures? Gahh, I’m so so so so so excited!! 😀
1. These nails started with two coats of Silver Willow (previously reviewed here.)
2. Put three blobs of acrylic paint onto a palette.
3. Using the detail brush, dip your brush into all of the different colors and then dot on the flower petals.
4. Add a dot of white paint for the flower centers.
5. Seal everything in with a layer of Glossy Glam.
I love how these turned out! I probably should have put a white base down under the flowers but the way the colors missed together is really interesting. The sparkly base polish is pretty awesome too (:
Thanks for reading guys!