Can you believe that it’s already Thursday? I thought with school being over that I wouldn’t have anything to do, but I’ve been busy everyday this week. Weird.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
1. Start with three coats of Mermaid’s Tail.
2. Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
3. Dab a small amount of one of the other polishes onto your nail.
4. Then use a brush dipped in acetone to spread the blob of polish around.
5. Repeat steps 3 +4 until you have the desired number of flowers.
6. Using a detail brush and a contrasting color, dab more polish into the center of each flower.
7. Repeat step 6 until all the flowers have two colors.
8. Using the same detail brush and Love.Angel.Music.Baby, dot in the flower centers.
9. Clean up and add another layer of Glossy Glam.