Gah, I missed posting yesterday! I had the photos edited and everything, but I gave my last presentation of the semester and then spent like five hours in the screen printing studio. Oh, well, you guys just get double the posts today (:
So, onto the nails!
Any guesses on what blogger inspired my last recreation for this month’s The Nail Challenge Collaborative post?
Here’s what I used:
So, if you haven’t guessed, I recreated this look done by Kirsten from Geeky Owl. I’ve really been wanting to do a polka dot manicure lately, so this design was perfect!
1. Start by applying two coats of Dark Horse.
2. Using a large dotting tool and Blu, add on the middle dot of your design.
3. Use a slightly smaller dotting tool and Tilda, to create a circle of dots around your blue dot.
4. Use an even smaller dotting tool and Pippa, to create the outer ring of dots.
5. Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
For some reason the minute I saw Kirsten’s manicure, I knew that I was going to use Dark Horse as my base but the color isn’t even close to what she used haha. I really liked wearing these though, so I’m okay with that!
Thanks for reading guys!