Happy Thursday! Maybe? Is that a thing? Should be, because the week is almost over! I don’t really know what else to write…
So, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
- Start with three coats of Over Sized Sweater.
- Once that’s dry apply liquid latex around your nails.
- Then working one nail at a time, dab some topcoat randomly onto the nail.
- Before that dries, take a fluffy brush dipped in glitter and shake it over the topcoat.
- Repeat until the nail is covered with different colors.
- Repeats steps 3-5 until all the nails are glittery.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Seal with two coats of Glossy Glam.
This look was super fun! Loose glitter is usually not my thing, because it’s messy (like really messy) and it’s super hard to get a smooth surface with it (two layers of topcoat unfortunately wasn’t enough.) But sparkles, man! Who doesn’t love sparkles? There’s no way I could have rocked this look for long, but I enjoyed them for a little while. Let me know what you guys think! Are you a fan of using loose glitter in manicures?
Thanks for reading guys!