I have a super, duper quick post for you guys today.
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This month for The Nail Challenge Collaborative, we’re all sharing Spring Fashion inspired designs! Which I’m actually super pumped about, because I’ve been loving using fashion for inspiration lately. So, I think it’ll be a good month! This first look was inspired by this dress from Versace‘s Atelier Spring 2016 Couture collection.
- Start by applying two coats of Fairest Of Them All (previously reviewed here.)
- Then using a detail brush and white acrylic paint, layout the bigger white sections.
- Once those are dry, start painting the thinner black lines.
- Go back over the white sections with Over Sized Sweater.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
This is a design that I’ve been dying to paint on my nails for a really long time, but I really don’t think I did the dress any justice /: The designs on my ring finger and pinky are cool (a little sloppy though,) but I wish I had done something similar on my other two nails. But oh well! At least I got to wear Fairest Of Them All again! It’s such a gorgeous polish and I don’t wear it enough. What do you guys think? Let me know below!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review