Happy Monday!! Why is it a happy Monday? Because it’s time for another Digit-al Dozen week! This month we’re all sharing our Spring inspired designs, which yeah, you guys can probably figure this out…it’s just going to be straight up floral week over here and I’M SO EXCITED! 😛
Let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
My first look for this week was inspired by this dress by Georges Hobeika! I looked at a lot of different designer outfits when trying to figure out what to paint, and I’m glad I did because fashion is a really great source of nail art inspiration. I’ll definitely need to get around to filling up my fashion inspiration board on Pinterest soon!
- Start with three coats of Arctic Ice (previously reviewed here.)
- Then using a liner brush, add on the branches.
- When those are dry, paint on the flowers with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Dab some topcoat around your nails, so you can place the glequins and pearls.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
When I first finished these nails I wasn’t really a fan of them but looking back at these photos, I think I kind of like them! There’s definitely some room for improvement (I’m looking at you, branches…) but the colors are really lovely against the holo polish. But what do you guys think? Let me know below!
Thanks for reading guys! I hope you’re ready for lots of florals 😀
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review