Happy Sunday lovelies!
I totally missed last week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post, but I have it ready for you guys now.
So, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This time around we’re all sharing red and orange manicures! My personal prompt was sponging, so I created a super sparkly base using a few different red polishes. And flowers. You know, because, well, flowers. 😛
- Start by applying three coats of Summer Wine.
- Apply liquid latex around your nails.
- Sponge on Crimson Jewel and Rich In Heart.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Paint the flowers on using acrylic paint.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
I’m honestly a little bummed about how these photographed. My camera seriously hates reds, and it’s super frustrating…hashtag ugh…Anyways, the base of these was so cool looking in person! I probably could have just worn that for a while, because of how sparkly it was<3 What do you guys think? Let me know below!
Thanks for reading guys!