Good morning lovelies!
It feels kind of weird to be posting on a Sunday….but my neighbors have decided that the entire block will be listening to rap music today so I’m up earlier than usual. Might as well be productive though and get some blogging done!
So, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Sooo, I may or may not have gone a little overboard with the sparkles…..and I painted Christmas trees again….whoops! I came across this pattern by Maya Bee Illustrations and thought it’d be perfect for today.
- Start with two coats of Cosmic Dust.
- Add a layer of Eve (mainly because you forgot that the prompt is gold & silver GLITTER…whoops!)
- Paint on the trees and present boxes with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Add on some dots of Noelle.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
These are kind of a fun take on holiday nails too! They aren’t overly festive, but you definitely get a holiday vibe from them. I may have used too many sparkles which makes the design a little hard to see, but who doesn’t like sparkles? (: