I’m back with another post for you! Not being able to work on the blog much this week was such a bummer, because I’ve been super excited about nail stuff lately. So, I’ll be throwing a bunch of weekend posts at you guys to make up for it (:
Here’s what I used:
This look had SO much potential, but ugh, why do decals have to be my enemy? Meh, does anyone have any tips on applying decals? I have no problems creating them, but once I go to stick it on my nail everything goes down hill.
- Start by applying two coats of Sandwiches & Buttermilk.
- While that’s drying, paint some decals onto an UberChic mat using acrylic paint, Funky Yellow, Pippa and Siena (previously reviewed here.)
- When the decals are dry, add a third layer of Sandwiches & Buttermilk onto your nail.
- Gently press the decal into the wet polish (it’s best to work one nail at a time.)
- Cut off the excess decal.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Ignoring my lackluster job at applying decals and the mess of black acrylic paint all over my cuticles, I really enjoyed this look! I’d never think to combine yellow and silver together, but they actually work together. The fact that Sandwiches & Buttermilk is an absolutely stunning polish doesn’t hurt either haha. But let me know what you guys think! I’d love to hear it (:
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review