At least I have florals to combat my fears of graduating……which I totally did not plan…this manicure just happened to be next up in my nail folder, but it works!
Here’s what I used:
These photos have actually been sitting in my folder for a little bit now (two weeks seems like a lifetime when you’ve been taking everything day by day.) All I remember from these, was that I wanted to use some of my new Zoyas (I was so excited for the satins, but I’ve only used them once so far…..) and that I wanted some sort of rustic, floral look.
- Start by applying two coats of Tove.
- Then using the dry brush technique, paint on some swipes of Ana.
- Allow that to dry.
- Paint on the flowers using acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Dot the centers of the flowers in using a dotting tool and Rayne.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
- Finish with a layer of Cult Nails’s Wax That… (not pictured.)