Gah, it feels so weird to be posting twice on a Sunday but I just came across a bunch of posts that should have gone up a while back…..like quite a while back…oops. So, yeah, I have some free time today which means double the nails for you guys!
Let’s get to it!
Here’s what I used:
Wow, look at how short and nubby my nails were! This post is only from a month ago, but it’s weird seeing them this short. At least the nail art is pretty haha 😛
- Start with three (maybe two? I honestly can’t remember, sorry) coats of Leslie.
- Add a layer of Fairy Dust.
- Follow that with a layer of Sweet Wave.
- Once those polishes are dry, paint the roses on with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
I don’t have much to say about this look. I remember that I liked wearing these, but they were pretty thick because of all of different polish layers. What do you guys think? Is there too much going on or would you rock these? Let me know below!