Its Tuesday! Which means it’s time for a Twinsie Tuesday post! Unfortunately, I’m going to have to keep this short because I got distracted going through Buzzfeed’s Vines and now it’s late…like wow, I need to go to bed…someone can teach me how to properly adult any day now….
Anywho, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
- Start by applying three coats of the base colors.
- For the two white nails, I then using a striping brush and acrylic paint to add on some stripes.
- I then went in with a dotting tool and the other polishes for the flowers.
- Go back in with a detail brush and add in the flower details and leaves.
- The yellow nails were given polka dots using a dotting tool and Genesis.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
This is such a cool look! I wish I could have been a little neater while painting and that I had gotten photos before four days of wear, but these were still really fun. The color combination is probably my favorite thing about the entire look. Who knew that yellow and grey worked so well together?
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sarah at Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
Sara at The Call of Beauty
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Megan at A Beauty in the Business
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lisa at The Polish Playground
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Claire at Kerruticles
ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
Alaina at The Little Canvas