Hello. Again. For the third time today. I’m totally being that annoying blogger who over posts, but I promise it’ll be over soon! Please don’t hate me. Hopefully this peace offering of some fun, rainbow nail art will help you guys forget how obnoxious I’m being haha. So, let’s get to the polish!
Here is what I used:
These photos have been chilling on my computer for SO long. Well, maybe only about six months. But that’s a long time in blogger years! Plus, I loved this look the minute I finished painting it, so I’ve been super excited to share them with you guys. The inspiration for this design was this ruffle blanket from Your Crochet.
- Start by applying two coats of Wisp.
- Once that’s dry, use the other nail polishes to paint on rough stripes in rainbow (ROYGBIV) order.
- Then, go back in with the acrylic paint and detail brush to add on the white details.
- Clean up (carefully because red polish near your cuticle is a recipe for disaster.)
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
So, there’s that! I feel like I wrap up everything single post the same way…but writing three posts a day is tough when you aren’t good with words haha. Anyways! I’m so stoked about this look! Hopefully you guys love it as much as I do. Make sure to leave me a comment with your thoughts! Also, let me know how you feel about wearing rainbow nails? Do you like wearing all of the colors or do you prefer to chose just one?
Thank you guys so, so, so much for sticking around! I’m still pretty behind on this challenge, but I’m getting there. Slowly, but surely. I hope you all have a lovely night though, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for even more nail art goodness!