Hello lovelies! Happy Tuesday? Is that a thing? Not sure, but yeah, hopefully your day is going well! I have a super exciting post ready for you guys, well, it might actually only be super exciting to me, BUT. I’m back to posting with the Twinsie Tuesday group! I had to take a break from the group a while back and am just now getting myself into doing these posts again. My apologies to the group for being such a slacker! So, woo! Let’s kick today off with some rain?
Here is what I used:
Today the group is posting nail art inspired by the weather. I actually painted this look over the weekend which it rained for probably 95% of it, so it seemed fitting to do some rainy day nail art. The inspiration for this design came from this illustration by Nic Squirrell!
- Start by applying two coats of Mad Man In A Box (yes, I accidentally left a word out in the bottle shot….shhh.)
- While that is drying, apply liquid latex all around your nails.
- Dab some of the other blue polishes on your nail and smush it with a plastic baggie.
- Repeat on all your nails.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Paint the rain design on using acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up again if necessary.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
It feels nice to be posting with the group again! The themes are different from a lot of different challenges that I take part in, and I’ve missed it. But, back to these nails! I’m really happy with how these turned out, and I’m loving the macro down below. Go take a look at those little flakies, DO IT! Pahlish is one of those brands that I *honestly* never remember to use, but I really need to change that because all of her creations are stunning. Make sure to leave me a comment down below with your thoughts, because I like hearing what you guys have to say!
Thank you guys so, so much for reading! Don’t forget to visit the other ladies down below, and check back later for more nails!