I have a quick, little post for you guys today so…
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
- Start with two coats of Cardigan Sweater.
- Apply a layer of Fairy Godmother (previously reviewed here.)
- Add on the paint dabs with the detail brush. Make sure to apply more dots closer to your cuticle and decrease the amount as you move down your nail.
- Apply a small amount of My Voice Is A Little Norse over the dots.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
You know, I really wasn’t sure about this look while I was wearing it, but I’m really loving the way these photos turned out! The holo sparkle from Fairy Godmother is crazy haha. What do you guys think? Too sparkly or just right? 😛
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review