Are you guys sick of me yet? I just keep putting post after post up this week. I’m on a roll though, so I’m going to keep working through my back posts!
Onto the polish!
Here’s what I used:
I finally have my final punk rock manicure to share with you guys! This look is pretty simple, but I think it’s pretty badass 😛
- Start by applying two (or three?) coats of Misty Mountains.
- Paint liquid latex around your nails.
- Drip some black nail polish into a cup of water and spray with hair spray.
- Dip your finger in to the design (it’s easiest to work one finger at a time.)
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Place the studs into some wet topcoat.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
There’s not really much to say about these nails. I was aiming for a darker, grunge-y look that I then added studs too, and I really like how these turned out. It’s been a while since I’ve used Misty Mountains too, so it was nice to kind of re-shop my collection. What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading guys!