I’m back with another post! This time for the Nail Challenge Collaborative, so….
Let’s get to it!
Here’s what I used:
I’m actually not too sure how punk rock these look, but my inspiration definitely is! This theme is kind of tough for me, because I don’t have as much time to do my nails as I used too. A lot of my designs are painted last minute during the middle of the week, so they have to be easy enough to create on both hands and appropriate for me to wear to work. I’ve never been told that I need to wear “work appropriate” polish, but I feel like I’ve gotten away with a lot of crazy designs since starting but I don’t want to push it too far. Hopefully, I can do something super cool this weekend for my next post!
- Start by applying your base colors. Queen Of The Night previously reviewed here.
- Add a layer of Blast Off to your index nail.
- On your middle finger, add on the leopard spots with Chantal (previously reviewed here) and a detail brush.
- For the pinky finger, take a little bit of diluted Chantal (I used nail polish thinner) and randomly dab it over Josette (also reviewed here.)
- Add the studs on with some wet topcoat.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
So what do you guys think? Are these punk rock enough? I really liked this look and ended up wearing it for a while. The studs even lasted for a few days which was awesome! Also, what would you do for punk rock nails?
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review