Can you believe that this week is already almost over? Dang haha.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This month’s theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative is punk rock! I’m super excited, because it gives me an excuse to do some bold nail art….not that I need an excuse, but yeah, I’ve been lazy lately and keeping everything pretty subtle/simple. So, woo! I think we’re off to a good start!
- Start with two coats of Chantal (previously reviewed here.)
- Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
- Once that’s dry, lay down some nail vinyls.
- Paint Wisp on and peel the vinyls off immediately.
- Add the glitter gradient on with a sponge.
- Place the studs into some wet topcoat.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
I love this look so much (minus the whole bubbling topcoat…..jerk…!) These are probably a bit more on the “glam” side of punk rock, but I saw these Beetlejuice pants and wanted them on my nails immediately. The glitter and studs add a bit of “cool” factor too! But I want to know what you guys think! Leave me a comment below 😀
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review