Good morning and happy Sunday lovelies! It’s been a few days since my last post….whoops. I totally thought this past week was going to be when I finally got back into blogging again. But, work and life had other plans. Blah. I *think* I’ll be more organized for this week, but we’ll see. Anyways, I do have a lot of nail art saved up to share with you all so be prepared for a bunch of posts throughout the day. For now, let’s kick this Sunday off with some nail art inspired by pets!
Here is what I used:
The pets theme was for the 30 Days Of Colour Challenge a little while back. So, because I have a dog (kind of…she lives at home with my mom, but I still call her mine…) I decided to do some dog bone nail art! These cookies from Half Baked And Kneady (which side note, they totally takes the award for cutest website name ever) were the perfect inspiration.
- Start by applying two (or three) coats of Going To The Beach.
- Then add a layer of Make A Spectacle on top.
- Once the base is dry, use a dotting tool and the other polishes to add on the dog bones.
- Go back in with the smaller end of the dotting tool and some acrylic paint for the polka dots.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
And that’s a wrap! I totally missed the whole point of the 30 Days Of Colour Challenge and forgot to use an untried nail polish. But, I’m still really happy with how these turned out! The base turned out really pretty and the colors of the bones play off of it nicely. Make sure to leave me a comment down below with your thoughts though!
Thank you guys so, so much for reading! Make sure to check back later for some more nail art!