I have another quick post for you guys today, since it’s late and I’m tired. Sorry guys!
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
The 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge is back up and running after a week off for the holidays! My first prompts back were kind of weird, because the theme for everyone is a “pale blue base” but my pattern number also gave me a “nude base,” so yeah, this is what I came up with.
- Start with two coats of Prospect Park Bloom.
- Once that’s dry, apply liquid latex all around your nails.
- Watermarble with Prospect Park Bloom and Kristen.
- Peel off the latex.
- Once the polish is dry, use acrylic paint and the detail brush to add on the pattern.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I may or my not have taken the “pale” theme a little far with one….you can barely see the blue in these photos, but I swear that it’s there! I just couldn’t resist the urge to cover it with a bright, floral pattern, because well, floral 😛 This pattern was inspired by this pattern from (Marie-France?) MFA Designer Textile!