I mentioned earlier in the week that I’d be double posting for a bit to catch up on challenges, so today is one of those days!
Onto the polish!
Here’s what I used:
Last week for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge everyone was posting their orange manicures. My personal theme was watermarbling (which I haven’t done in like forever…) so this is what I came up with!
- Start with two coats of Amy.
- Apply liquid latex around your nails (and probably down to your elbow for good measure…)
- Then use Amy, Thandie, and Rocha for the watermarble.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Add on some polka dots using Neon Orange and a dotting tool.
- Finish with a layer of Wax That…
Watermarble game so strong that you can’t even see it! NAILED IT! Seriously though, my camera freaked out when it came time to photograph these but I promise that there is watermarbling going on there (medicore marbling, but hey, I tried.) At least the macro below is pretty haha! Let me know what you guys think of this look!