Happy Thursday!? Maybe? I don’t know. I fell asleep yesterday after work around like 7pm and woke up at 3:30am this morning, and I can’t fall back asleep…so I decided to write a blog post…this might get weird…
Anywho, onto the nails!
2. Then using a striping brush, add the wavy lines on with Talia and Remy.
3. Once that’s dry, use the white acrylic paint and detail brush to lay down the base of the coral.
4. Trace over the white with Ryan, Age Of Aquarius, and Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
5. Once that’s dry, use the smaller striping brush and white paint to add on the rope lines.
6. Trace over those with Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
7. Paint on the sand dollars with your detail brush and acrylic paint.
8. Add on some starfish with orange acrylic paint.
9. Clean up.
10. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
11. Add a layer of Wax That…
These seriously took so stupidly long to paint…and the sad thing is that I only painted this on these four nails. I can’t imagine how long this would have taken if I did all my nails. I’m happy with how these came out though! Matting these before taking photos definitely helped them photograph better, so I’m stoked that I finally tried that trick out!