This post is going up incredibly late!
No rambles, onto the nails!
Totally unrelated, but I changed how I take photos. I’ve always felt like my photos were kind of on the darker side and now I’m feeling like they’re too bright. Or maybe I’m just used to them looking the other way? Maybe? Let me know your thoughts!
2. Then add a layer of Iocaine Powder.
3. Once the base was dry, I painted on the bow shape with my detail brush.
4. Then I outlined the bows with grey.
5. Lamb.Angel.Music.Baby was added to the ends of the bows.
6. Clean up.
7. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
Aren’t these cute though? I loved wearing these! Today’s inspiration was this pair of sandals, which I really wish I owned. I love bows and the shoes are adorable! Ugh haha (: