Today is going to be another day jam packed with posts. I’m all caught up with the OMD3 Challenge, but now I’m behind on my posts for The Nail Challenge Collaborative. Gah, why do I keep thinking that I can handle so many challenges haha?
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
I know I’ve said in the past that I’m not a huge fan of holo polishes, but I think I’m starting to break. The base of these nails was seriously so sparkly, I spent a good chunk of my morning waving my fingers in some sunlight coming in through my work window. IT WAS MESMERIZING *heart eyed emoji*
1. Start with two coats of Poppy (previously reviewed here.) I could have used three to help cover some staining, but I knew that I would be adding over the top so I didn’t bother.
2. Apply a layer of Fairy Godmother (previously reviewed here.)
3. Add a layer of Regeneration.
4. Then using a detail brush and white acrylic paint, paint on the half moon shape.
5. Using the same brush, paint on the little flag looking shapes.
6. Dab some Glossy Glam onto the ends of the triangles, and place a rhinestone on the middle and two pearls on the side ones.
7. Clean up.
8. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
When I think of princess I think of: pink, jewels, and sparkles (pretty cliche, I know.) But that’s exactly what I painted! I wish I could have worn the base for longer because it seriously was lovely. I’ve been trying to think of other interesting layering combinations. We’ll just have to wait and see if any are amazing as this one though haha!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review