I hope you all had a nice Monday! I was able to update my portfolio website and set up my Behance, which I’m pretty stoked about haha. I’ve been meaning to do it since I graduated from school, but that was like three months ago….whoops.
Anywho, let’s get to the polish!
2. Add a layer of Sapphire Attire.
3. Using the detail brush and acrylic paint, paint some random squares around your nails.
4. Use the same brush to paint straight lines from each side of the squares.
5. Dab some Luminosity into the squares
6. Clean up.
7. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I can’t say that I was overly thrilled with these nails, but I did end up wearing them for a few days. The sparkle from the two glitter toppers is probably my favorite part! It’s been a while since I’ve worn anything from Pipe Dream Polish, and it has me excited for my 4th of July order 😀