Today might be one of the weirdest challenge themes ever….but I’m kind of excited…
So, onto the nails!
1. Start with with two coats of your base polishes. I used Ling for my index and pinky fingers, and Chantal (previously reviewed here) on my middle and ring fingers.
2. I then laid down a white base of little tacos on my index and pinky fingers.
3. Then paint the white bell and Live Mas logo on your other nails.
4. Go back over the tacos and give them some color.
5. Add in the black detail on the bell.
6. Clean up.
7. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I’m curious to hear everyone’s reactions to these nails. I can’t wait for my roommate to see these! She loves Taco Bell and it’s kind of how we bonded when we first met our freshmen year of college. Maybe I’ll come back and update this with her response tomorrow night haha.
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review