Gah, super late post tonight……I’ve been all over the place today and haven’t been able to focus on writing this post /:
But, here it is!
Here’s what I used:
Gah, this is by far my favorite look from the entire week and probably the easiest to achieve!
- Start with two coats of Genesis.
- Paint liquid latex around your nails
- Then working one nail at a time, draw some random lines on my nail using the sharpies.
- Dip the fan brush into acetone and brush it over the sharpie.
- Repeat until all of your nails are covered.
- Peel off the latex.
- Then using acrylic paint and a detail brush add on the pattern.
- Place the studs (previously reviewed here) down into some wet topcoat.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
This look is so funky, and bright, and omg, I loved these! I think I ended up wearing them for almost three days, because I loved them so much. The pattern was inspired by this print that I believe is by Qubibi. What do you guys think though? Is this something you’d wear?