I’m back with another post for you guys today! I can’t believe that we’ve already reached the halfway mark of the week. This month is flying by and simultaneously dragging on at the same time….it’s so confusing haha.
Anywho, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
I’m still tackling new techniques this week, so this time around I attempted to make stamping decals! Which are totally out of my comfort zone, because what is stamping? I’m actually shocked that these didn’t end up in complete disaster haha.
- I started these nails by making my decals first. So, I put some polish on the plate, scraped, and picked up the image on the stamper.
- Once the outlines were dry, I went back in with the colors.
- I then added a layer of Glossy Glam and allowed the decal to dry.
- Repeat until you have all your decals made.
- Trim your decals
- Then apply three coats of Fairy’s Den.
- While the last coat was still wet, I placed the decal into the wet polish. This works best if you work one nail at a time.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
For someone who doesn’t stamp….like seriously I never stamp. I must have been so angry the last time I tried it, because I think I threw out my only decent stamper because I couldn’t find my marshmallow-y one. But, these still turned out alright! What do you guys think? Have you ever tried making stamping decals before?
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review