Happy Wednesday guys!
We’re halfway through the work week, and I’m so excited. The past couple of days have been exhausting, and I’m ready for a nap haha. Anywho, I have one final manicure for this month’s Nail Challenge Collaborative theme.
So, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
I don’t even really have any words for this look, other than, wow. Haha. I’m not really sure what I was thinking when I was painting these, but I’m digging it!
- Start by applying one coats of Purple Panic.
- Then using an take drip vinyls (not pictured but mine are from Whats Up Nails,) and place them on a UberChic Mat.
- Dab a little bit of Stoked To Be Soaked and On-Off Cells (previously reviewed here) on the vinyls and swirl with a dotting tool.
- When applying a second coat of Purple Panic to your nail, place the decals into the wet coat.
- Clean up.
- Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
- Place the rhinestones and studs into some wet topcoat.
Summer is coming to an end soon (FINALLY,) so these will be my Summer Send Off nails! This isn’t a look that I would probably wear everyday, but it was fun for the short time I had them on. What do you guys think? Too much going on or just right? Let me know below!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review