How are you guys doing? I totally disappeared again D: But I’m leaving for vacation tomorrow and have been busy trying to get things wrapped up at work before I left.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This month for The Nail Challenge Collaborative, we’re tackling neon nails! It’s a really vague theme, so I’m really excited to see what everyone else comes up with.
- Start with three coats of Sun Worshipper.
- Apply a layer of Elementary.
- Then using the brush from Charisma, add some distressed ruffians.
- Place the studs into a little bit of wet topcoat.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
My first look is super simple (and slightly worn looking since I waited like a week before taking photos…whoops,) but I got so many compliments on these nails! Even my boss stopped what he was doing to get a better look at them haha. Purple and orange isn’t a combination that I would usually try, but I really liked how it worked here. What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading guys!