Gah, I’m totally late with my last look for Digit-al Dozen week! I promise this look is totally worth the wait though. Also, happy Friday!
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This is by far my favorite look from this week. I never thought that I’d like wearing negative space nails, but I wish I could have worn these for weeks (and by weeks, I really only mean one week because you know, a girl gets bored and needs to change her polish haha.) My inspiration came from this pattern by Ophelia Pang!
- Start by applying one coat of Rose (previously reviewed here.)
- Follow that with a layer of Iocaine Powder.
- Add a layer of Walk Of Shame.
- Once that’s dry, paint on the pattern with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up.
- Top with a layer of Wax That…
Gah, I love these nails so much. I don’t even know what else to say about them. The glittery base was just so beautiful and the bright pattern over top made the whole look so fun to wear! But I want to know what you guys think. Also, did you have a favorite look from this week?
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review