I have to admit that I’m kind of running out of introductions for this week….but, yeah, it’s Digit-al Dozen time and we’re still tackling negative space designs, soo…
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
I recently placed a massive order to Whats Up Nails and probably 85% of it was made up of different vinyls. Expect I’m not quite sure why I did it since I hardly ever use them…like the last time I used them was back in November of 2014….but yeah, now I have a ton of them! Should probably start using them at some point haha.
- Start by applying a coat of Rose (previously reviewed here.)
- Once that’s dry, lay down the brick vinyls.
- Apply liquid latex around your nails.
- Sponge on Burning Rain Of Death.
- Peel off the latex and vinyls.
- Paint the roses on using acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
What I do like about using the vinyls is that I can apply glitter over them, which is something that is really hard to do freehand. So, I’m totally going to use that as my justification for spending too much money on them haha! Regardless, I really liked wearing these nails! The contrast of the purple roses against the glittery, black base was fun to rock and I even got to use an untried polish. But let me know what you guys think!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review