It’s Wednesday, which means we’re halfway through the work week! Woo! I don’t even have any plans for this weekend, but I’m excited for a few days to do nothing haha.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Today’s negative space look is relatively simple and something that I’ve done before (here.) This time I kind of reversed it though, and put the art over the negative parts and left the solid parts alone.
- Start with a coat of Rose (previously reviewed here.)
- Then using a small brush and liquid latex, paint some squiggles over your nails.
- Apply two coats of No Peeking
- Peel off the liquid latex.
- Using a detail brush and acrylic paint, add in the dashed lines.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Kind of fun, right? Green probably wasn’t the best choice since it just makes my nails look even more stained, but I was excited to try out a new-to-me indie brand, Polished For Days! If all polishes from this brand look even remotely close to this, then I’m going to be in trouble because this one is gorgeous. Have you guys ever tried this brand out before? Let me know below!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review